- Duration Company Department (task and duration)
- 2013– Asset/Investment manager/analyst Sampo Group, Mandatum Life
- 2007–2013 Pohjola Bank Plc. Asset Manager/analyst
- 1995-2007 Sampo Group, Danske Bank Plc. asset manager/analyst Corporate/Retail Bank Investment Manager 2003-2005 Corporate/Retail Bank Financial Manager 2000-2003 Corporate/Retail Bank Sales Manager 1998-2003 Corporate/Retail Bank Banking Expert 1995-1998
- 1994 North Finland Media Ring Editorial Marketing manager 1994
- 1993 WSOY (Publisher) Selling department salesman
- 1990-1992 Tapiola cooperative Mutual insurance Company a part-time agent / salesman 1992 Kesko Plc. (Food sector) Areal storage responsible for storage
- 1988 Upm Plc. (Forest industry) Factory (Finland) Tool storage keeper summer job 1987 Upm Plc. (Forest industry) Factory (Finland) Tool storage keeper summer job
- 2007 Master of Economic Degree (Finance) / Lappeenranta University of Technology (Finland) 2007-2012 Top Manager selling program / Money Laundering programs Pohjola Bank Plc. 2013 SEB Life International Degree
- 2014 Investment Services Degree APV2 / Securities dealers associations (Finland)
Markku MiettinenChief Finance Officer
Core Competency by work experience and education
Experienced with: easy and complex financial solutions including cross asset investment solutions like: (stocks, bonds, structured products, tailored solutions, real estate’s etc.), full power of attorney asset management and consultative asset management.
Asset Management tools
Handelsbanken Markets REON Interactive Data
Experienced with: private investors and institutional investors.
Experienced with: corporate and private credit granting and investment credit
Worked as Marketing Manager at newspaper publication.
Credit Committee’s work and funding negotiations customer responsible for private and corporate clients, as well as investment advisory work for private banks as well as corporate site.
R&D development tasks as structured investment products developer.
Customer acquisition, customer development and salesmanship
Long experience by selling financial solutions to Finnish and European enterprises like: (small companies, middle size companies and listed company including co-operation between owners and top managers. Experience of different types selling: project selling, market selling, solution selling and customer Responsible selling.
Negotiations skills and customer Relationship management
Selling negotiations, investment negotiations, credit negotiations, portfolio management and related decision.
Leadership, over five year`s for 4-25 persons team`s, departments and bureaus.
INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
Member of Bretton Woods Project organization 2007 – today
Danske Bank Ltd. specific tasks in Copenhagen and Dublin.
Economics and Business Administration qualifications
Bachelor´s thesis Regional intellectual capital measurement and indexing (EMEA area)
Co Operation project with University of Basilicata Italy.
Master´s thesis Control of intellectual capital at management – international organizations (globally)
Co Operation project with: EU, OECD, WTO, YK, WB, IMF, WIPO and IMD
Endorsement for grant Professor Aino Kianto.
Grant for thesis Urho- and Kaisu Kiukkaan säätiö.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: